Being grounded is to feel connected to the here and now. You feel strong, centred and in control. When you are not grounded you may feel light headed, emotional and almost out of your own body. You can also absorb other peoples negativity or emotions and be easily impacted by the environment around you. The root chakra is connected to feeling grounded as it is the closest chakra to physical earth. When unbalanced, it means we may feel threatened by others, in survival mode, fearful, anxious, anger and not in control. There are many techniques that can help you get grounded.
2) Visualise all negativity flowing away and behind you.
3) Begin to see an energetic connection from the bottom of your feet down to the earth’s core and really feel this connection between the base chakra at the base of your spine connecting to the earth.
4) Continue to breath deeply.
5) To close, once again place yourself in protective white light and open your eyes whenever you feel ready.
Feeling content with life and aligned to your most positive vibrational energy does not have to be a magic formula. Simple steps incorporated into our daily life can bring about a feeling of joy and contentment. Daily gratitude for what we have immediately let’s the universe know you are a glass half full person and when done for the heart, you really do feel the joy for all that makes up your life. From the food on our table, the roof over our head, our loved ones, a compliment, a kind gesture that happened today...... anything. From this point you begin to genuinely feel content with your life in the here and now. The feeling of lack begins to dissolve as does the desperate feeling of chasing what you think you want, instead surrendering to allow all good things to flow to you.
Being graceful allows you to have a sense of elegance when handling anything that comes your way. Life comes with the ups and downs but how you approach the downs will determine how you perceive things and navigate through those times.
Living life with gratitude and grace can uplift your soul to a state of joy and be the foundational elements that really give you that glowing presence that can spread to others through the positive interactions you have.
Share your stories of how you live your life in grace and gratitude.
Citrine crystals look great for styling the home and have amazing healing properties that can boost self confidence and attract abundance. Here is a 5 minute energiser meditation that is super easy and effective.
1) Hold a citrine crystal in your hand
2) Close your eyes and begin to breath deeply
3) Set an intention for your crystal based on what you would like it to help you with
4) Continue to breathe and meditate focusing on the intention and FEELING as if it has already happened. Continue for as long as you feel needed. Feel the positive energy.
5) You may also like to place your crystal on the solar plexus and visualise a cleansed, balanced chakra.
6) To close, breathe in deeply, bringing in the positive energy down to your root chakra, feel the positivity being locked in at a physical level.
7) Give thanks and when you are ready, open your eyes.